Saturday, February 19, 2011

Final Shot for the HxH

Soooo, I didn't do too well in the hxh.  Finished 13/17 :(    I used a glass pie pan and filled it with blue water to about just under 1/2 way up a small marble.   I'd drop the marble, and as I dropped it I'd click the shutter (that was set on continuous shooting) first shot was nothing, second shot always caught the marble on it's bounce up (which gave the ripples/splashes), and the 3rd shot was it done.  3 shots each drop and I'd catch something each time in the middle. 

I got 3 shots that I liked.   I had a hard time chosing which to enter.  I ended up chosing the one with the 'neat splash' even though I had a feeling people might knock me for it being not super in focus.  Although I didn't get any critiques to let me know why it didnt do good.

Here are the 3 final shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment