Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day Thirty

Here we are.  Last day.  Relief, saddness, WOOHOO IT'S OVER! :D  ...well except for the hxh shot.  Better make that amazing.

I had colored pencils out the last several days.  I was looking around for some idea, any idea.  I saw the lid to the pencil box and though, I could do that.  Except I wasnt going to perfectly sharpen pencils or line them up either.  I'll just use the lid and 'pretend' ..that's what I said to myself and did to save myself any troubles :D  It might look flat and fake, but I don't care - still looks neat.

6 comments:

  1. It does look great. I had to do a double take before I realised they were fake. The colours are fantastic though, and putting your marble right in the spot where they are all pointing is fantastic. That's a very beautiful marble too, and one I am sure we have seen featured before. Beautiful finish.

    And congratulations for finishing the whole challenge! Excellent work over the 30 days and yours is a very vibrant and exciting poster to look at. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fake job! I never would have guessed if you hadn't said something. I was just admiring the analogous colors and nice DOF. :) Great job, and congratulations on making it all the way through, and with such amazing photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratuations! Both on finishing and on creating such a wonderful collection. It was so much fun to watch your site every day, and I appreciated your comments on my own. I will watch for your work and look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I was admiring the neat circular placement of the pencils I read your comment and realised the something odd was it being fake. But it fits your marble so well and the off centre composition gives it the right amount of tension to make it an interesting photo.
    Well done for a fantastic 30 days of marbles, very inspiring and tempting to try myself one day but I doubt if I can ever meet your standards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It hadn't even occured to me that the pencils weren't the real thing until I read your comment. Looks great and very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohooo, nice colorful job for the finale!! You daily shots have been quite entertaining!
    MadamMtnLion

    ReplyDelete