Friday, February 11, 2011

Day TwentyEight

The nest that holds the seed to the deepest, darkest part of your mind.  Hate, anger, and frustration hatch from this place.

Frustrated tonight.  Forgot about my marble in the process of attempting other things that just havent worked out all day.  I hit that place where you just want to scream.  I've never really taken a photo that captures (in an odd way) how I'm feeling at that moment.  Just did though - to me atleast.  May not hold meaning to others, but that is ok. I actually find humor in this because it's so 'emo' and that is completely opposite of me - yet that is how I feel tonight.  Tomorrow brings a new day.

*ETA* I can't even look at this photo anymore, it's creeping me out.  I see faces when I look at the large version of it.  I'll have nightmares now hahha!  It's like it sucked the 'darkness' right out of me and captured it here.  The frustration feeling is gone and I'm afraid of this photo.

7 comments:

  1. Don't be afraid! I see a beautiful homely nest that provides sanctuary and safety for that beautiful little round egg there. Of course, the bird that lays such a perfectly round egg could be a little scary, but that bird is not there. I think it's beautiful, and especially with that sidelighting and wonderfully transluscent marble. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the natural element of the straw against the clear glass marble. And that one strand waving off to the left by itself is perfect. (It's clearly Day 28 for you emotionally LOL and there are about 20 other people who are right there with you. Sweet dreams.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more days to go....

    I like the randomness of the straw and the reflection in the table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is great. Not scary at all. I imagine everyone will have a personal reaction to it, but for me the blue of the marble feels like a swirling planet like earth. The nest gives the impression that there is a baby planet in it, having just been born. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I looked at this photo, I thought, "Awwww.... We're going to have baby marbles! Goody!" I love the lighting and the black, reflective background. I'm sorry that it's scarey for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does not scare me, it looks like a new baby is about to be born in a safe house. I trust you to take good care of it.

    ReplyDelete